Best Time to visit, Weather & General Information for Everest Base Camp
Everest Base Camp Trek is a very popular trekking trail of Nepal. From eye-catching views of high mountain ranges to cultural lifestyle and thrilling trail, this trek is an inclusive package that refreshes its visitors. That’s why trekkers and hikers from all across the globe trip Nepal to enjoy the trekking experience at Everest Base Camp Trek. Below, you can find all information, required to help you in planning your trip for this outstanding location.
Best time to visit Everest Base Camp
Trekker can trek at Everest Base Camp although the year, as the weather remains almost the same. Nights are comparatively chiller due to the higher altitude of the trek. The best time to trek at Everest Base Camp Trek is from April to May (spring) and from October to November (autumn) due to their best weather. If you want to trek during the winters, then January and February are the months for you. You can also trek during March and June as the weather conditions in these months are also good.
Everest Base Camp Trek is positioned in Nepal and due to its height, the weather is somewhat harsh. Trekkers who desire to trek at Everest Base Camp have to take the woolen garments, throughout the year.
From late November to February the daily temperature drifts amid -17 to -25 degrees at daytime, but it gets colder during the night with an average temperature of – 30 to -37 degrees. The average temperature during March to mid-May in the daytime is warm, but at night the temperature lowers down with an average temperature of -15 to -20. From June to September the weather of the place remains constant, but these are monsoon days. From October to November, the temperature stays between -5 to -10 degrees at daytime making it the excellent time to visit though the temperature at night again slows down to around -25 degrees.
Important information about Everest Base Camp Trek
If Everest Base Camp Trek is all that you are planning about, grab some basic information regarding the site from us:
• It is traveled by most of the trekkers every year and the height of the base camp is 5364 m.
• It takes around 12 to 20 days to accomplish this trek as per the weather, trekking capacity of visitors and the staying length at the crossing villages.
• The route of Everest Base Camp generally starts from Lukla pass towards the Dudh Koshi and Namche Bazar region and you have to trek around 6 to 7 hours every day.
• You will get a chance to know the traditions and culture of local Sherpa people.
• During the trek, you can exhibit the breathtaking views and historical monuments of surrounding areas such as extended green farmlands, orchards, monasteries, superb view of snow-capped peaks, cascading rivers and falls and more. These profound beauties will give you an extraordinary experience of your life.
So now you know all about the Everest Base Camp Trek and want to experience the beauty and thrill of the place book Weramblers as your organizers as we are the excellent team of the experienced person who will help you in each step towards the Trek.