Himalayan Ranges in India.
Ladakh Tour Activity Type:
6 to 16 People per Group.
When is the best time to travel for Ladakh Tour:
Ladakh Trip begins and ends at:
Activity Duration of Ladakh Tour:
Maximum Altitude Gain during Ladkah Trip:
5,359 meters. 17, 582 feet.
Type of Accommodation during Ladakh Trip:
Standard Hotel/Luxury Hotel/ Fix Camp/Guest House.
Experience the best of Ladakh
in our “Awesome Ladakh Tour
”. During the Ladakh trip
, you can experience the high Himalayan desert and its ancient Buddhist culture. You will visit many prominent Buddhist monasteries during your Ladakh trip
. You will visit the world’s highest salt water lake called Pangong lake and visit one of the most beautiful desert valley called Nubra valley, which is famous for its unique wildlife. So enjoy your trip in this high altitude cold desert and get one of the life time experiences with our Ladakh Trip
Review Our Service @ Stride Travel |Trip Advisor
- 4 nights’ accommodation in twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- All required permits.
- Leh town tour with Leh palace and Shanti stupa.
- Leh Local tour (Shey, Thikse and Hemis visit).
- 1 day Nubra valley tour with Hundar and Diskit monastery.
- Double hump camel ride in Hundar.
- 1 day visit to Pangong Lake.
- Airport drop and pickup.
What it does not include?
- Food not mentioned in “What does it include”.
- Entry fee to Monasteries, National Park, Temples, Museums Etc.
- Vehicle not mentioned in “What does it include”.
Average rating: 0 reviews