Darcha to Padum Trek, 10 Nights 11 Days
Region: Himalayan Ranges in India (Jammu and Kashmir).
Darcha to Padum Trek Type: Group Adventure.
Trek Begins and Ends at : Delhi / Delhi.
Trekking Duration: 10 Nights/11 Days.
Difficulty level of Darcha to Padum Trek: Moderate.
Maximum Altitude Gain: 5, 090 meters / 16, 700 feet.
Type of Accommodation during Darcha to Padum Trek: Tent/Guest House.
The Himalayas are the best place to find peace and solitude and if you are a trekker or mountaineer, there must be an attraction towards the beautiful snowcapped mountains and the blue sky at the backdrop. Trekking is any way the best way to soothe your mind, check your physical endurance and mental ability to get along with difficulties and get to the destination finally.
Darcha to Padum trek is one of the trekking paths that lead towards the ultimate solitude and beauty of the mighty Himalayas. Starting from Manali, the route includes the snowy, rocky mountains, soiled muddy path, turquoise blue stream and the warm people of the far away villages. It took around 10-15 days to reach from Delhi Padum via Darcha and return, depending on the weather conditions and other factors.
- All vehicle transport while on trek.
- Accommodation in Hotels/tents on twin/three sharing basis while on the trek.
- Leh Airport drop-off and pick up.
- Full Vegetarian Meals and Snacks on the trekking route.
- Trek equipment.
- Services of experienced trekking guide, porters, helpers, and cook.
- All required permits for the trek.
- Basic First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Transport/travel expenses to reach Leh and return
- Food while on vehicle travel is exclusive.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates, Personal expenses and tips Etc.
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Porter’s service to carry your personal luggage*.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
* If you need service of a porter then you have to pay Rs.650/- per day provided you book the same with us 15 days before the date of commencement and maximum luggage limit is 10 KGs.
- Trekking Bag (60-70 Liters).
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sunblocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sunblocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby Wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 lightweight trekking pants.
- 3 lightweight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates