Traveling adds a lot of excitement to the daily lifestyle. A short break from the regular chores of life to enjoy a travel session to incredible destinations can really uplift you from within. Traveling is not all about visiting sumptuous destinations and enjoying a relaxing weekend. A week-long struggle over a hard trail for mesmerizing views can also deliver an equally thrilling experience, if not more.
Trekking deals with the adventure part of travel, it allows you to explore the less-traveled paths and rewards you with incredible experiences to be cherished for life.
The Kanamo Peak trek is one such example of a thrilling journey that has the power to deliver you an unmatched experience. The Kanamo Peak is located in the beautiful backdrop of Tashi Gang Village and Kibber. Also known as the ‘White Hostess’, the Kanamo Peak is located at an elevation of 19,600 ft and the walk is highly enchanting.
The trail to Kanamo Peak trek begins from Manali, and the walk to the summit is carried from Kibber. The top of the peak offers exhilarating panoramic views of Ladakh, Kullu, Kinnaur, and Spiti Valley and the journey as a whole is electrifying. The 8 days detailed itinerary helps you have a better insight into the amazing journey.
- Accommodation in tents/homestays/guesthouses on twin/three sharing bases during the trek is inclusive.
- Full Vegetarian Meals and Snacks on the trekking route.
- Trek equipment.
- Services of experienced trekking guide, porters, helpers, and cook.
- All required permits for the trek.
- Basic First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Transport from Manali to Kaza and back to Manali.
- Travel expenses/Transport to reach Manali and return.
- Food during the travel from Manali to Kaza and return is exclusive.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates, Personal expenses and tips Etc.
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Porter’s service to carry your personal luggage*.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
*If you need service of a porter then you have to pay Rs.650/- per day provided you book the same with us 15 days before the date of commencement and maximum luggage limit is 10 KGs.
Items to bring with you.
- Trekking Bag (60-70 Liters).
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sunblocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sunblocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby Wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 lightweight trekking pants.
- 3 lightweight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.