Himalayan Ranges in India(Jammu and Kashmir).
Difficulty level of the Trek:
4, 191 meters / 13, 750 feet.
If you want to experience real trekking route with perfect natural sight over the Himalayan range you won’t regret taking eight days from your life. For eight days you will be engaged with seven high altitude lakes and you must be able to pass all that because it won’t be easy at all. So we wouldn’t recommend you to endure this trek if it is your first time. On this expedition, you will see all the major lakes such are Gadsar
. You will be close to these lakes, but you will be able to see much more from distance. This trekking trip for Kashmir Great Lakes
will last eight days and you will explore different and unique parts of nature that will last as humankind itself. For many tourists and trekkers, this is mainly the best destination for trekking in Kashmir
- Accommodation (Camping).
- Meals while on trek (Vegetarian and Eggetarian).
- Trek equipment’s like sleeping bags, mattress, tents, kitchen tent, and toilet tent.
- Required trekking permits.
- First aid medical kits with oxygen cylinder.
- Qualified and experienced trek guide, assistance guide and support staff.
What it does not include?
- Transport from Srinagar to Sonmarg and Narnag to Srinagar.
- Accommodation in Srinagar.
- Food during the transit.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Mules or porters to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in “What does it include” section.
- Trekking Bag(60-70 Liters).
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sun blocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sun blocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 light weight trekking pants.
- 3 light weight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.