Himalayan Ranges in India (Uttarakhand).
Difficulty level of the Trek:
3, 890 meters / 12, 763 feet.
Home Stay / Guest House / Tent.
This particular trek is something different than other. You will be able to see Mt Nanda Devi and you have to prepare for standing on India’s highest mountain. The sight is something beautiful and it will make other forests look like something small and tiny. When you climb to the pass you will get to Gharwal Himalayas. All around you will be big mountains such are Chaukhamba, Neelkanth, Hati Ghoda, Dronagiri. This is graded as a moderate trek, but if you engage with trekking in winter it will be cold and difficult. So you have to be prepared in every kind of way. The great view of Himalayas will open in front of you as a grand amphitheatre. If you are mountain lover you will enjoy trekking this particular trekking route. At the end, you will come across a bridge that could be frozen so our staff will help you go through it
- Accommodation (Guest house/ Home stay / Camping).
- Meals while on trek (Vegetarian and Eggetarian).
- Trek equipment’s like sleeping bags, mattress, tents, kitchen tent, and toilet tent.
- Required trekking permits.
- First aid medical kits with oxygen cylinder.
- Qualified and experienced trek guide, assistance guide and support staff.
What it does not include?
- Personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Mules or porters to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in “What does it include” section.
- Trekking Bag(60-70 Liters).
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sun blocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sun blocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 light weight trekking pants.
- 3 light weight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.