- A motorcycle ride in Ladakhi zone and visit Pangong Lake, Tsomoriri Lake, Nubra Valley and many more.
- Cross few of the highest motorable roads in the planet.
- Experience the warmth of the local Buddhist culture.
- Visit some scenic Monasteries.
Himalayan Ranges in India.
6 to 16 People per Group.
When is the best time to ride:
Riding Begins and Ends at:
5,359 meters. 17, 582 feet.
Home Stay / Fix Camp/Guest House.
A spectacular Motorcycle Ride that cross several streams and many high mountain passes in the mighty Himalayas. See the marvelous cold desert of the Himalayas and experience the warmth of Tibetan Buddhism culture that is preserved from centuries.
: In summer the night time temperature on upper Altitudes regions will range between 10 to 3 and in winter it will range between -5 to -35 (Temperature in degree Celsius).
A spectacular Motorcycle Ride that cross several streams and many high mountain passes in the mighty Himalayas. See the marvelous cold desert of the Himalayas and experience the warmth of Tibetan Buddhism culture that is preserved from centuries. Visit some of the beautiful and world renowned Monasteries. Visit some spectacular high altitude lakes and see the unique flora & fauna of the Himalayan ranges.
We will see many historic places in Leh like The Leh Palace and Shey Palace. Many famous monasteries like Thikse Monastery, Hemis Monastery, Shey Monastery, Diskit Monastery, Lamayuru Monastery and many more. We will spend a day on the banks of the spectacular high altitude Pangong Lake and Tsomoriri Lake, both famous for its natural beauty. We will cross few highest mountain passes in this ride like Khardungla and Chang La Passes. Visit beautiful Nubra valley. See the unique moon land in Lamayuru and much more.
- Accommodation in guest house/standard hotel/camp stay on twin/three sharing basis.
- Breakfast and dinner.
- Royal Enfield 350 CC.
- Guide cum Mechanic with bike.
- All required permits.
- Airport drop and pick up.
What it does not include?
- Any food not mentioned in includes section
- Support vehicle.
Average rating: 0 reviews