- Duration 20 nights / 21 days.
- Indian Price Call Us
- Best Time Any
- Difficulty Level Difficult.
|Region||Himalayan Ranges in India (Jammu and Kashmir).|
|Tour Activity Type:||Group Adventure.|
|Group Size:||Not Described|
|Duration:||20 nights / 21 days.|
|Best time to travel||Not Described|
|Approx Trekking Km||Not Described|
|Trip Begins and Ends at||Leh / Manali.|
|Maximum Altitude Gain||4, 850 meters / 15, 912 feet.|
|Type of Accommodation||Tent/Guest House|
A soul is not tired to explore the gifts of nature. The trekking lovers take have tested their patience but they cannot ignore the urge to explore more. To satisfy those needy individuals, Lamayuru to Darcha trek has been opened for all sorts of trekkers. Numerous things to unveil, the artistic monasteries, the locals and the scenic beauty will charm you to the fullest.
It is not about being in the luxuries but enjoying the gift of Mother Nature. Dedicate yourself to the Mother Earth and move on to visit the dream locations.
- Accommodation in Tents/Guesthouse on double/triple sharing basis.
- Full Vegetarian Meals and Snacks on the trekking route.
- Trek equipment.
- Services of experienced trekking guide, porters, helpers, and cook.
- All required permits for the trek.
- Basic First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.[/su_list]
- Transport /Travel expenses to reach and return from Leh.
- Food during transit.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates, Personal expenses and tips Etc.
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Porter’s service to carry your personal luggage*.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
* If you need service of a porter then you have to pay Rs.650/- per day provided you book the same with us 15 days before the date of commencement and maximum luggage limit is 10 KGs.
Items to bring with you.
- Trekking Bag (60-70 Liters).
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sunblocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sunblocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby Wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 lightweight trekking pants.
- 3 lightweight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
Day 1: Leh to Lamayuru
Soak in the awe-inspiring sights of world-renowned Alchi Choskor shrines and Liker monastery and a drive to Lamayuru is followed by a night in camp or guest house before the trek begins the next day.
Day 2: Lamayuru to Wanla
The trek begins with a short walk to a point of a Stupa after you have crossed a stream. From there, another stream leads you southwards and then east up to Prikiting La. From there, you get down to a river in Shillakung valley and then you can take right towards a right trail along a Stupa and Mani wall. We cross this river and set up our camp
Day 3: Wanla to Hanupatta
The day begins with following a trail that branches into two leading to Aldi village and Sumda Chemo respectively. After crossing a bridge, a trail entering the Hanupatta gorge is navigated with great care
Day 4: Hanupatta to Photoksar via Sirsirla
This day involves walking along the pass before climbing the Sirsir La. Once you have crossed the pass, a stream leads to a campsite in the Photoksar village
Day 5: Photksar to Singayla base
On walking down the village, we cross the stream and reach to our Singayla base which lies near to some native herder’s shelters known as “Pullu” in the local dialect
Day 6: Singayla base to Lingshet
After we have climbed up the Singay La pass, on the way downwards, a right trail leads us to Kyukpa La. Once you have crossed the Kyukpa La pass, we take a right trail to the right and reach near a hamlet. We cross a stream and walk upwards Margo La to reach the Lingshet village and camp there for the night.
Day 7: Lingshet to Snyertse
We walk down the stream via some fields and then, after crossing the stream, we reach Hanuman La. There, you can soak in the breathtaking sights of the Lingshet valley. We walk along the stream for some time and reach our campsite
Day 8: Snyertse to Hanamur
Here, we walk along the stream and then ascend towards Parfi La. Walking along the Zanskar river leads us to Hanamur where we camp for the night
Day 9: Hanamur to Pishu
We walk along the Zanskar village via Pidimo village before reaching to the camp
Day 10: Pishu to Karsha
Walking along the Zanskar village, we reach Rinam village via Karsha to camp for the day. You can visit the majestic monastery here before retiring for the night.
Day 11: Karsha to Padum
This day is dedicated to visiting the religious monuments in Pibiting village and in Padum, headquarters of Zanskar region. Sani and Stakrimo monasteries are also on the itinerary and retire for the night in a cozy hotel bed.
Day 12: Rest at Padum
A break for trekking for a day to rest those tired
Day 13: Padum to Raru.
We trek all day along the Lungnak river passing through the Bardan Gompa and then Mune village before setting up our camp for the night
Day 14: Raru to Pepu La.
We trek along a stream to reach Pepu La and set up our camp along the
Day 15: Pepu La to Purne
We cross the bridge at Tangtse and then the Lungnak river before walking towards the north and reach Purne where we set up our camp
Day 16: Purne to Phuktal
We check out the Phugtal monastery and soak in the tranquility and stay overnight in our
Day 17: Purne to Sking
We walk southwards across a valley to reach our camp in Sking.
Day 18: Sking (Hing or Kargyak) to Lhakhang
We walk towards Kargyak and set up our camp across the
Day 19: Lhakhang to Ramjak.
Walking along the river for a while, we ascend towards Sinkula top and navigate through a difficult pass to arrive at Ramjak after passing through Chumik Nakpo
Day 20: Ramjak to Pal Lhamo
We trek along the stream to reach our campsite at Pal Lhamo
Day 21: Pal Lhamo to Durcha Sumo
On the last day, we pass through the villages of Chika and Rarik, from where the vehicle road starts and leads us to Durcha Sumo to wind up our tour.Though the trip may come to an end, the memories will linger in one’s mind
Submit your review