With excessively exotic views, Ladakh treks are just too beautiful due to the serene and captivating sceneries. Be a part of our journey on Lamayuru to Chilling Trek that takes you through beautiful and challenging trails, giving you splendid mountain peak views. Revealing natural treasures, this trek will take you through the remote villages of Leh and Ladakh.
With Lamayuru to Chilling Trek, you’ll experience treks of Ladakh like never before. It is a moderate trek that gives you an exotic experience of beautiful and challenging trails, splendid mountain, snow-covered peaks and villages that are not just beautiful but are equally hospitable.
The route adopted is the one that starts from Lamayuru and takes you through Wanla, Hinju, Sumda Chenmo, Dundunchan La and finally leading to Chilling.
The duration of the trip is 6 days and the trek is a moderate trek with remote villages and High Mountain passes. The highest point that you’ll encounter on your trip would be at an altitude of 4,900 meters known as Konski La. The highlights of the trek include monasteries, monks, shepherds and the hospitable people of the abode. The best time to go for trekking in this trek is from mid of June to September.
- Accommodation in Tents/guesthouses
- Full Vegetarian Meals and Snacks on the trekking route.
- Trek equipment.
- Services of experienced trekking guide, porters, helpers, and cook.
- All required permits for the trek.
- Basic First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Transport to reach and return from Leh.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates, Personal expenses and tips Etc.
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Porter’s service to carry your personal luggage*.
Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
* If you need service of a porter then you have to pay Rs.650/- per day provided you book the same with us 15 days before the date of commencement and maximum luggage limit is 10 KGs
- Trekking Bag (60-70 Liters).
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Wind cheater.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sun blocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sun blocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 light weight trekking pants.
- 3 light weight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.