Himalayan Ranges in India.
4 to 16 People per Group.
When is the best time to travel:
Activity Begins and Ends at:
5, 359 meters. 17, 582 feet.
Standard Hotel/Luxury Hotel/ Fix Camp/Guest House.
Welcome to India’s highest plateau and the vibrant land of Ladakh
, which offers colorful ancient Buddhist culture, snow peaks, crystal clear lakes and spectacular monasteries. You can experience the colorful Leh market to high altitude Himalayan lakes and visit most beautiful mountain valleys and its unique wildlife. You can experience a lot in this trip and feel the adventure of Ladakh which is lying in its air.
- 5 nights’ accommodation in Leh on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- 1 night accommodation in Turtuk village.
- 1 night accommodation in Pangong.
- All required permits.
- Leh town tour with Leh palace and Shanti stupa.
- Leh Local tour (Shey, Thikse and Hemis visit).
- Nubra valley tour with Hundar and Diskit monastery.
- Double hump camel ride in Hundar.
- Day tour to Lamayuru monastery, Hall of fame, Spituk monastery, Magnetic hill, Patthar Sahib Gurudwara,
- lchi and Moon land.
- Airport drop and pickup.
What it does not include?
- Food not mentioned in “What does it include”.
- Entry fee to Monasteries, National Park, Temples, Museums Etc.
- Vehicle not mentioned in “What does it include”.