Delhi – Manali – Rohtang – Keylong – Jispa – Sarchu – Leh – Nubra -Pangong – Leh – Sarchu – Manali – Delhi.
Upgrade to 500 CC @ Rs.3000/- Per Bike(If Sharing then Rs.1500 Per Person) – Subject to availability.
Upgrade to Himalayan Bike @Rs.8000/- Per Bike(If Sharing then Rs.4000 Per Person) – Subject to availability.
Stay on single occupancy @ Rs.12,500/-(In case you do not want to share room on double/triple occupancy).
Gum Boots @ Rs.400 on rent for the entire trip.
A motorcycle ride in Ladakhi zone and visit Pangong Lake, Nubra Valley, Khardung-La Pass, Rohtang Pass, Tanglang-La Pass and many more.
Cross few of the highest motorable roads in the planet.
Experience the warmth of the local Buddhist culture.
Visit some scenic Monasteries.
Himalayan Ranges in India
Manali Ladakh Motorcycle Ride Type:
8 to 22 People per Group.
When is the best time for Manali Ladakh Motorcycle Ride:
Mid June to Mid September.
Manali Ladakh Motorcycle Ride Begins and Ends at:
Maximum Altitude Gain during Manali Ladakh Motorcycle Ride:
5, 359 meters. 17, 582 feet..
Type of Accommodation during Manali Ladakh Motorcycle Ride:
Home Stay / Fix Camp/Guest House/Hotel.
The expanses of Ladakh
and Leh are bestowed with massive natural assortments and formations. The landscapes and cultural heritage of this area is richly embroidered with incomparable uniqueness. Manali Ladakh Motorcycle Ride
Tour from Manali to Ladakh is the lifetime opportunity as riding on the rocky pathways together with rewarding mountain vistas is a treat to eyes and soul. The major highlights of the tour are riding through the famous high passes in the region like Khardung La Pass
, Rohtang Pass
, Tanglang-La Pass
and many more. Apart from this, the tour also gives a break to experience the splendid Ladakhi culture and the visit to world famous Pangong Lake. So be ready to get unforgettable memories with our Manali Ladakh Motorcycle Ride’s
- Luxury Volvo(AC Semi Sleeper) from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi.
- 350 CC Royal Enfield and Fuel for the Bike as per the itinerary.
- Reflective Jacket & Rider’s Batch.
- Helmet for the Rider and Pillion.
- Permit for Rohtang Pass.
- Inner Line Permit for Leh Ladakh.
- 09 Buffet Breakfast and 09 Buffet Dinner.
- Deluxe Hotels and Camps with attached washrooms.
- Hot water facility at Deluxe Hotels/Hot water buckets will be available in camps on request.
- Stay for couples on twin sharing basis/Groups on Triple sharing basis.
- Basic spares and mechanic throughout the bike ride(any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly).
- Oxygen Cylinder and First Aid Kit.
- Back up Vehicle to carry your luggage for more than 06 riders in Fixed Departure Group.
- Expert Road Captain throughout the bike ride.
- Parkig Facility.
*In case the road is closed to Khardung La OR Nubra to Pangong then transfers to Leh-Khardung La-Nubra-Pangong Leh circuit will be done on Traveler/SUV at no extra cost.
- Entrances to place of visit – Aprrox INR 20 – INR 50 for Monasteries.
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary.
- Refundable security deposit of INR. 10, 000 per bike in cash for bike damage/transfer the bike if you leave in between.
- International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Extra cost due to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’.
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 | Monday, June 25, 2018.
- Saturday, June 23, 2018 | Thursday, July 05, 2018.
- Tuesday, July 03, 2018 | Sunday, July 15, 2018.
- Friday, July 13, 2018 | Wednesday, July 25, 2018.
- Monday, July 23, 2018 | Saturday, August 04, 2018.
- Thursday, August 02, 2018 | Tuesday, August 14, 2018.
- Saturday, August 11, 2018 | Thursday, August 23, 2018.
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018 | Sunday, September 02, 2018.
- Friday, August 31, 2018 | Wednesday, September 12, 2018.
- Monday, September 10, 2018 | Saturday, September 22, 2018.
- Please bring your own USB Pen drive of 32 GB or more for videos and images to be clicked & shared among fellow riders.
- We require minimum strength of 6 riders to operate one group.
- We have right to cancel the group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither We Ramblers nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- We have right to change the dates of departure within 30 days of given date to you.
- We Ramblers is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- We are not covered for any kind of insurance. International Youth Club or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc. Who is doing this trip is entirely at his own risk.
- We will provide 350cc Enfield as per itinerary.
- At the start of the tour you have to deposit refundable security/ damage deposit of INR. 10, 000/- per bike at our office in New Delhi or Branch office at Manali.
- Damage of bike/Helmet during the tour would have to be paid by the guest.
- Driving License is mandatory for rider.
- Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet is mandatory.
- If we do not get minimum strength i.e. 6 riders in a group then we have right to cancel the group at any time.
- We have right to change the itinerary during the time of tour as per current situation like strike, natural disaster, local union regulations.
- If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali/Srinagar drop ie Rs.10,000.
- We advise to our all guest to carry their ID proof along with him/ her during the tour.
- Before starting the tour all riders and pillion have to fill risk form in Manali/Srinagar.
- For any minor or big damage in motorbike we do not claim from insurance company. It is guest’s responsibility to whom we have allotted the bike to give full amount for damage in motorbike.
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you.
- Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person would be directly payable by you.