- Duration 12 nights / 13 days.
- Indian Price Call Us
- Best Time Mid June to Mid September.
- Difficulty Level
|Region||Himalayan Ranges in India|
|Tour Activity Type:||Group Riding.|
|Group Size:||8 to 22 People per Group.|
|Duration:||12 nights / 13 days.|
|Difficulty Level:||Not Described|
|Best time to travel||Mid June to Mid September.|
|Approx Trekking Km||Not Described|
|Trip Begins and Ends at||Delhi, Manali.|
|Maximum Altitude Gain||5, 359 meters. 17, 582 feet.|
|Type of Accommodation||Home Stay / Fix Camp/Guest House/Hotel.|
Rohtang Pass, Tanglang-La Pass and many more. Cross few of the highest motorable roads in the planet. Experience the warmth of the local Buddhist culture. Visit some scenic Monasteries. The expanses of Ladakh and Leh are bestowed with massive natural assortments and formations. The landscapes and cultural heritage of this area is richly embroidered with incomparable uniqueness. Manali Ladakh Motorcycle Ride Tour from Manali to Ladakh is the lifetime opportunity as riding on the rocky pathways together with rewarding mountain vistas is a treat to eyes and soul. The major highlights of the tour are riding through the famous high passes in the region like Khardung La Pass, Rohtang Pass, Tanglang-La Pass and many more. Apart from this, the tour also gives a break to experience the splendid Ladakhi culture and the visit to world famous Pangong Lake. So be ready to get unforgettable memories with our Manali Ladakh Motorcycle Ride’s well-organised itinerary.
- Luxury Volvo(AC Semi Sleeper) from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi.
- 350 CC Royal Enfield and Fuel for the Bike as per the itinerary.
- Reflective Jacket & Rider’s Batch.
- Helmet for the Rider and Pillion.
- Permit for Rohtang Pass.
- Inner Line Permit for Leh Ladakh.
- 09 Buffet Breakfast and 09 Buffet Dinner.
- Deluxe Hotels and Camps with attached washrooms.
- Hot water facility at Deluxe Hotels/Hot water buckets will be available in camps on request.
- Stay for couples on twin sharing basis/Groups on Triple sharing basis.
- Basic spares and mechanic throughout the bike ride(any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly).
- Oxygen Cylinder and First Aid Kit.
- Back up Vehicle to carry your luggage for more than 06 riders in Fixed Departure Group.
- Expert Road Captain throughout the bike ride.
- Parkig Facility.
*In case the road is closed to Khardung La OR Nubra to Pangong then transfers to Leh-Khardung La-Nubra-Pangong Leh circuit will be done on Traveler/SUV at no extra cost.
- Entrances to place of visit – Aprrox INR 20 – INR 50 for Monasteries.
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary.
- Refundable security deposit of INR. 10, 000 per bike in cash for bike damage/transfer the bike if you leave in between.
- International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Extra cost due to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’.
Fix Departure Dates
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 | Monday, June 25, 2018.
- Saturday, June 23, 2018 | Thursday, July 05, 2018.
- Tuesday, July 03, 2018 | Sunday, July 15, 2018.
- Friday, July 13, 2018 | Wednesday, July 25, 2018.
- Monday, July 23, 2018 | Saturday, August 04, 2018.
- Thursday, August 02, 2018 | Tuesday, August 14, 2018.
- Saturday, August 11, 2018 | Thursday, August 23, 2018.
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018 | Sunday, September 02, 2018.
- Friday, August 31, 2018 | Wednesday, September 12, 2018.
- Monday, September 10, 2018 | Saturday, September 22, 2018.
Points to be Noted
- Please bring your own USB Pen drive of 32 GB or more for videos and images to be clicked & shared among fellow riders.
- We require minimum strength of 6 riders to operate one group.
- We have right to cancel the group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither We Ramblers nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- We have right to change the dates of departure within 30 days of given date to you.
- We Ramblers is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- We are not covered for any kind of insurance. International Youth Club or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc. Who is doing this trip is entirely at his own risk.
- We will provide 350cc Enfield as per itinerary.
- At the start of the tour you have to deposit refundable security/ damage deposit of INR. 10, 000/- per bike at our office in New Delhi or Branch office at Manali.
- Damage of bike/Helmet during the tour would have to be paid by the guest.
- Driving License is mandatory for rider.
- Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet is mandatory.
- If we do not get minimum strength i.e. 6 riders in a group then we have right to cancel the group at any time.
- We have right to change the itinerary during the time of tour as per current situation like strike, natural disaster, local union regulations.
- If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali/Srinagar drop ie Rs.10,000.
- We advise to our all guest to carry their ID proof along with him/ her during the tour.
- Before starting the tour all riders and pillion have to fill risk form in Manali/Srinagar.
- For any minor or big damage in motorbike we do not claim from insurance company. It is guest’s responsibility to whom we have allotted the bike to give full amount for damage in motorbike.
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you.
- Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person would be directly payable by you.
Day 1 : VOLVO bus ride from Delhi to Manali (2,050 m / 6, 726 ft) via Chandigarh : 560 Km / 12-13 hours.
Day 1 of your trip starts with a Volvo bus drive from Delhi to Manali via crossing the beautiful Chandigarh city. It will be an overnight journey of around 10-12 hours..
Day 2 : Local trip of Kullu – Manali.
Check in at the campsite once you reach Kullu, relax for some time and explore the natural beauties at Kullu valley. After registration, you can also visit the famous attractions in Kullu like Raghunath Temple, Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery, Hadimba Temple, Rupi Palace, Jagannathi Temple and more. Among these, Hadimba temple is considered the unique-most, as its deity is Bheem’s wife Hadimba. Near Beas, there is a Manu Temple, where Sage Manu is worshipped. Manu is known to be earth’s first person and hence, the creator. So make sure you visit this temple too. After you come back, get ready for bike allocation and a trial run of the bike, which will follow the tour briefing. Have your dinner and a relaxed overnight stay.
Day 3 : From Manali to Jipsa (3,200 m /10, 499 ft) via Rohtang Pass : 140 Km/ 8 hours.
You adventure bike ride will begin from today while you move ahead towards Jispa. You will cross Nehru Kund, a natural spring which is named after Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and Solang Valley, which is famous for winter sports activities and Vashisht. The water spring is believed to be originated from Bhrigu Lake in Kullu, which is present at an elevation of 4, 300 meters. Afterwards, our ride will take us to Rohtang Pass (3, 978 m), a gateway of your expedition and the Lahaul Valley that will provide preeminent views of snow-capped mountains. Keylong will also be the part of the path. Your stop of the day is Jispa, where you can enjoy a lot by photographing and bird-watching. Once you reach there, have dinner and take a comfortable overnight sleep in your Hotel room.
Day 4 : From Jispa to Sarchu (4,290 m / 14, 075 ft): 90 Km / 6 hours.
Our today’s destination is Sarchu; the highway route will take you towards the captivating mountains vistas. Get pleasure from the fabulous view as you go by the Baralachha La Pass (5000 m), which falls in the awe-inspiring Zanskar region. You may get adrenaline rush, while passing the Darcha and Zingzingbar paths, as it’s full of ups and downs. En route you will also get a chance to witness the gorgeousness of Chenab River, Deepak Taal and Suraj Taal. Passing through the Spiti and Lahaul will surely be the memory for life. Keep moving towards Sarchu, the borderline amid Kashmir and Himachal. Once you reach, relax and have a sound sleep.
Day 5 : From Sarchu to Leh (3, 500 m / 11, 483 ft) : 253 Km / 10 hours.
The day 5 of your motorbike ride will be a challenging and thrilling experience since you will enter the mountain sphere via the flat lands. En route you will drive through the Lachulung La Pass, Nakeela Pass, Pang and Tanglang-La Pass (world’s 2nd highest motorable pass). On the way, you will also get beautiful sights of Thiksey and Shey Monasteries that are positioned on the peak of the hill. Check in at the hotel and rest for the night.
Day 6 : Rest Day at Leh.
Today, we will take rest and in the meantime, you can visit the famous attractions of Leh such as Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace as well as you can explore the local market to buy souvenir as a memory of your trip.
Day 7 : From Leh to Nubra valley (3, 048 m / 10, 000 ft) via Kardung La Pass (5,359 m / 17, 582 ft) : 120Kms / 5-6 hours.
Today’s destination is Nubra Valley; this deserted spot is well-admired for its scenic landscapes and extended mountain ranges. Today’s highlight will be the thrilling bike ride at the Khardung La Pass, one of the world’s highest motorable passes. Once you reach Nubra Valley, check in the hotel and enjoy the evening time by strolling around the surrounding places and you can also enjoy the camel ride. Have a nice sleep at night.
Day 8 : From Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake(4, 250 m / 13, 944 ft) : 150 Km/ time- 6-7 hours.
Day 8 of your bike tour will cover a visit to the beautiful Pangong Lake, Asia’s highest saltwater lake and pride of Ladakh. Gear up and prepare your bikes for another roller coaster ride as it’s the time to traverse the most amazing and almost human-free range of high mountains. The crystal clear bluish green lake is shared amid India and Tibet(China). This route we take from Nubra to Pangong Lake is captivating, challenging and not for common people; army troops the most common passer-by for this road. Experience the enthralling overnight camping experience nearby the mesmerising lake, that will undoubtedly give you cherish memories of the place.
Day 9 : Pangong Lake – Leh via Chang La Pass(5,360 m / 17,590 ft) : 150 KMS | 5-6 hours.
On day 9 of the enthralling bike tour, get set for a blast. While enjoying the scenic views of surrounding landscapes, we will move back to Leh through Chang La pass. On the way, we will cross the spectacular Chang La Pass which is regarded as the 3rd highest pass of the globe. We will also stop by the Bollywood’s favorite – Druk Lotus White School, which you must have seen in ‘3 idiots’. Our night stay will be in Leh itself in a Hotel.
Day 10 : From Leh to Sarchu : 253kms / time – 10 hours.
On day 10 of our bike trip, we will bid goodbye to Leh and depart for Sarchu. Wake up early in the morning have breakfast and get ready for the journey. En route we will glimpse Pang a picturesque point in Ladakh as well as we will cross breathtaking high passes Lachung La, Nakee La and Tanglang La to move ahead for Sarchu. Once we reach Sarchu, have your dinner and have a good sleep afterwards.
Day 11 : From Sarchu to Manali : 240 Km/ time- 10 hours.
This will be our last day of bike ride where we will lead towards Manali. On the way, we will cross Baralaccha plain and while enjoying the beauty of nature, we will cross Lahaul region and the Rohtang La Pass. After reaching Manali have a relaxed night stay at the hotel.
Day 12 : From Manali to Delhi : 560 Km / 12-13 hours.
Today you can explore the local places and attractions of Manali. You will depart for Delhi from Manali in the evening via Volvo bus.
Submit your review