Himalayan Ranges in India.
4 to 16 People per Group.
When is the best time to travel:
Activity Begins and Ends at:
5, 359 meters. 17, 582 feet.
Standard Hotel/Luxury Hotel/ Fix Camp/Guest House.
Welcome to the high altitude cold desert of India and experience the nature at its best. Visit world’s oldest Buddhist monasteries and cross few of the highest motorable road which pass through very High Mountain passes. Experience spectacular mountain valleys and its wildlife. Enjoy your time in colorful Leh market and experiences the local Buddhist and Tibetan delicacy.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Leh on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- 1 night accommodation in Turtuk village.
- 1 night accommodation in Pangong.
- All required permits.
- Leh town tour with Leh palace and Shanti stupa.
- Leh Local tour (Shey, Thikse and Hemis visit).
- Nubra valley tour with Hundar and Diskit monastery.
- Double hump camel ride in Hundar.
- Airport drop and pickup.
What it does not include?
- Food not mentioned in “What does it include”.
- Entry fee to Monasteries, National Park, Temples, Museums Etc.
- Vehicle not mentioned in “What does it include”.