Tia to Pachathang Trek, 6 Nights 7 Days
Region: Himalayan Ranges in India (Jammu and Kashmir).
Tia to Pachathang Trek Type: Group Adventure.
Trek Begins and Ends at – Leh / Leh.
Trekking Duration: 6 nights / 7 days.
The Difficulty level of Tia to Pachathang Trek: Moderate.
Maximum Altitude Gain: 5, 050 meters / 16, 502 feet.
Type of Accommodation during Tia to Pachathang Trek: Tent/Guest House.
The charismatic essence of nature impresses every individual and the best way to explore the divine nature is trekking. Though it is a hectic journey the Tia to Pachathang trek offers you breathtaking views and one cannot resist from having exploring more.
So start the fun-filled trip and have a memorable trip.
- Accommodation in tents/guesthouses on twin/three sharing basis.
- Full Vegetarian Meals and Snacks on the trekking route.
- Trek equipment.
- Services of experienced trekking guide, porters, helpers, and cook.
- All required permits for the trek.
- Basic First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Transport facilities to reach and return from Leh.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates, Personal expenses and tips Etc.
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Porter’s service to carry your personal luggage*.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
* If you need service of a porter then you have to pay Rs.650/- per day provided you book the same with us 15 days before the date of commencement and maximum luggage limit is 10 KGs.
- Trekking Bag (60-70 Liters).
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sunblocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sunblocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby Wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 lightweight trekking pants.
- 3 lightweight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.