Himalayan Ranges in India.
4 to 16 People per Group.
When is the best time to travel:
Activity Begins and Ends at:
5, 359 meters. 17, 582 feet.
Standard Hotel/Luxury Hotel/ Fix Camp/Guest House.
Experience the all of Ladakh
and more. Enjoy the pure Himalayan weather with an unforgettable experience in a place which is bounded by two of the world’s greatest mountain range “Himalaya
” and “Karakoram
”. You can experience almost everything of Ladakh in our “Unforgettable Ladakh Experience Trip
” package. You will visit two of the world’s high altitudes salt water lake, namely Pangong
and Tso Moriri
. Also you can visit many ancient Buddhist monasteries, experience the unique culture of locals and experience the flora and fauna which are hardly found anywhere else in the planet. You can experience the high altitude nomadic culture during your visit to Tso Moriri Lake
. You also get to cross few high mountain passes in the planet.
- 5 nights’ accommodation in Leh on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- 1 night accommodation in Turtuk village with breakfast.
- 1 night accommodation in Pangong with breakfast.
- 1 night accommodation in Karzok village with breakfast.
- All required permits.
- Leh town tour with Leh palace and Shanti stupa.
- Leh Local tour (Shey, Thikse and Hemis visit).
- Nubra valley tour with Hundar and Diskit monastery.
- Double hump camel ride in Hundar.
- Day tour to Lamayuru monastery, Hall of fame, Spituk monastery, Magnetic hill, Patthar Sahib Gurudwara,
- Alchi and Moon land.
- Pangong Lake tour.
- Tso Moriri Lake tour with Tso Kar and Taglang La pass.
- Airport drop and pickup.
What it does not include?
- Food not mentioned in “What does it include”.
- Entry fee to Monasteries, National Park, Temples, Museums Etc.
- Vehicle not mentioned in “What does it include”.