- A trek inside famous Annapurna zone in Nepal.
- Cross over high mountain passes.
- Experience the warmth of the local Buddhist culture.
- Visit some scenic Monasteries.
- Get a spectacular panoramic view of the Annapurna Ranges.
- See many high peaks with height of 8000 meters or more.[/su_box]
Himalayan Ranges in India.
1 to 16 People per Group.
When is the best time to trek:
Expedition Begins and Ends at:
Trekking Expedition Duration:
Difficulty level of the Trek:
5,416 meters. 17,769 feet.
Hotel or tea houses on a twin sharing basis.
An adventure filled fun time with moderate to difficult trekking on mountain terrain. A lifetime adventure activity filled with fun and moderate to difficult level trekking on high altitude mountain terrains with some splendid views of the nature.
Any individual between 12 to 80 years old, who are enthusiastic adventure lover and loves trekking with some or average fitness level.
In summer the night time temperature on upper Altitudes regions will range between 0 to -5 and in winter it will range between -5 to -20. The lower altitude ranges will report between 25 to 10 in summer and 5 to -5 in winter. (Temperature in degree Celsius).
Welcome to the world’s most beautiful trek! Annapurna circuit
is considered as the world’s beautiful trekking destination. Our 15 days Annapurna circuit takes to you a different world where 100s of waterfalls flow endless water (nowhere in the world you will find so many waterfalls), where mighty snow peak mountains mesmerize you and the local people’s hospitality makes you feel like home.
The beginning of our trek goes through lower elevation Himalayan zone, where you are confronted with many waterfalls. This zone is full of lush green forests and you can see many table top mountain villages with their beautiful terraced farming. Once elevation goes high you will find beautiful alpine forest with mesmerizing views then you will enter to a treeless old desert which is exceptionally beautiful and every place in this area is like a finest painting.
Our trek starts from Bhulbhule village which is at an elevation of 840 meters(2,760 feet). It is a small and beautiful village on the bank of Marshyangdi River(we will follow this river for most of the part in our trek). Then we will proceed to high elevation day by day. We will stay and visit many places like Jagat, Dharapani, Chame, Pisang, Manang, Yak Kharka, Throng Phedi, Thorng La Pass, Muktinath, Kagbeni and Jomsom during our 15 days Annapurna circuit trekking. The highest and toughest elevation we will cross (summit) during the trek is Throng La Pass (5,416 meters. 17,769 feet). The route goes past the following mountains, Manaslu (8,163 meters, eighth highest mountain), Langtang Himal
, Annapurna II and IV, Annapurna III, Gangapurna, Annapurna I(8,091 meters, is the tenth highest mountain) and Dhaulagiri.
We will see a unique Buddhist culture once we reach Chame, from here till the end of our trek, we will see different type of cultures. In Chame, Pisang and Manag are Gurung people with their unique cultural heritage but in Mustang
(Muktinath, Kagbeni, Jomsom) these people are truly Tibetan Buddhist(in-fact once upon a time Mustang was part of Tibetan History), here you can see true Tibetan Buddhist culture. Braga, one of the oldest monasteries is situated in this region.
Once you get down from Throng La Pass
you will reach Muktinath
, which is a holy place for Hindus and Buddhists. Muktinath is a small pagoda style wooden temple in an elevation of 3,800 meters(12,467 feet) the best part of is, this place is very picturesque. Muktinath is a prominent temple in Nepal, lots of people visit this temple from India and Nepal. Once you trek down from Muktinath through the mighty Kali Gandaki River
you will find a complete different zone. The views of treeless grey mountains and sky burials on the cliffs of mountains are really unique experience.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis.
- 1 night accommodation in Pokhara on twin sharing basis.
- 11 nights’ accommodation in the trekking route on twin sharing basis.
- International airport pick up and drop.
- Local transports.
- Kathmandu to Besisahar and Pokhara to Kathmandu Bus Ticket.
- Jomsom to Pokhara Flight Ticket (1 way).
- Certified guide.
- Jomsom Pokhara flight ticket for Guide.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- The porter will carry only one luggage per person.
- All necessary permits.
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
What it does not include?
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Food and drinking water throughout the trip.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or
- any other reason.
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Trekking Bag.
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sun blocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sun blocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 light weight trekking pants.
- 3 light weight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
- Small, basic first aid kit(cough and/or cold medicine, headache pills etc.).