- A trek in Manaslu circuit.
- Cross over Larkya La pass.
- Experience the warmth of the local Nepali culture.
- Get spectacular panoramic views of the Manaslu and Annapurna Ranges.
- See many high peaks with height of 8000 meters or more.
Himalayan Ranges in India.
1 to 16 People per Group.
When is the best time to trek:
Expedition Begins and Ends at:
Trekking Expedition Duration:
Difficulty level of the Trek:
5, 160 meters /16, 924 feet.
Hotel or tea houses on a twin sharing basis.
Life can be mainstream and predictable. You need to change it to have a better experience. But how does one change the outlook towards life? How is one supposed to break the shackles that are holding him back in everyday life? The smart answer is travelling.
This potion has worked over millions of people around the world and is tried and tested and guaranteed to give anyone the best results. If one puts up the habit of travelling to various places, explore different parts, indulge in various cultures and experiment with new and exciting places, his life will be certainly short of regrets.
Trekking is that dimension of travelling that has been the solution to major problems of many people, and once this addiction hits you there will be no turning back. People give up their jobs, possessions, materialistic affections and much more just to experience the adventure, thrill, and spontaneity. Such is the power of travel; such is the hunger for adventure.
While there are numerous trek routes and trails around the world that are thriving to be stepped on, around Manaslu region is one such circuit trek in the evergreen and beautiful Nepal that will redefine the idea of trekking and travel in anyone’s life. Our 17 days itinerary will help you plan your next most exciting trek.
Mount Manaslu is the 8th tallest mountain in the world of height 8, 163 meters and the region is rich in heritage and culture and a wide variety of flora and fauna is present in abundance. The height of the trek makes it tough for some specific people with medical conditions, but the joy after completion of the trek is incomparable. Let us help you have a detailed look in the day wise itinerary.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis.
- 14 nights’ accommodation in the trekking route on twin sharing basis.
- International airport pick up and drop.
- Local transports.
- Kathmandu to Sotikhola and Syange to Kathmandu Bus Ticket.
- Certified guide.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- The porter will carry only one luggage per person.
- All necessary permits.
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
What it does not include?
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Food and drinking water throughout the trip.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or
- any other reason.
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Trekking Bag.
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sun blocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sun blocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 light weight trekking pants.
- 3 light weight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
- Small, basic first aid kit(cough and/or cold medicine, headache pills etc.).
For more information about Prepare for Manaslu Trek click here