Price for Indian Nationals, INR. 43, 000 * with Food and Kathmandu Lukla return airfare.
Price for non Indian Nationals, USD. 800 with Food and Kathmandu Lukla return airfare.
Fix departure dates: 28-Sep , 12-Oct, 19-Oct, 02-Nov, 17-Nov, 8-Dec, 11-Dec and 22-Dec-2018.
*5% GST is applicable.
This Budget Everest Base Camp Trek package is designed by our experts who have spent a lot of time in the Everest zone and have completed this trek for more than 20 times. This package includes services of our highly experienced guides and assistant guides, all meals with accommodation, permits, and most importantly the flight tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla and back.
Trekking to the Everest Base Camp (EBC) is always the favorite among every adventure enthusiasts. Trekking to the Everest Base Camp facing the south is in the Nepal region and the most popular option for trekkers to reach Everest Base Camp. It is situated at an altitude of 5364 meters. This trekking route is moderate in terms of difficulty level and in few instances, it is very strenuous. This will be a challenging task and the key over here is your patience level and not your fitness level. People with average fitness level will be able to it successfully, after all, it is a trekking to the Everest Base Camp and not climbing the Mount Everest. Our highly experienced guides will ensure that you keep up the spirits and reach your destination.
Himalayan Ranges in Nepal.
Everest Base Camp Budget Trek Type:
6 to 18 People per Group.
Everest Base Camp Trek begins and ends at:
Difficulty level of the Everest Base Camp Trek:
120 Kilometers (both sides).
5,644 meters / 18, 520 feet.
Type of Accommodation in Everest Base Camp Trek Budget:
Shared Hostel accommodation in Kathmandu, tea houses in trekking zone on a twin/three sharing basis.
Hotel or tea houses on a twin sharing basis.
- Airport pick up and drop for international terminal.
- Domestic airport transfers.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
- Accommodation during the trekking period (12 nights).
- Domestic return flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu).
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
- Certified guide.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
- Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) on the trekking route.
- Bed and Breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Flight tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla and back.
- Accommodation in Hostel on sharing bases in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses on twin/three sharing bases on trekking route.
- Domestic Airport transfer.
- Services of experienced trekking guide and assistant guide.
- All required permits for the trek.
- First aid medical kit with oxygen cylinder.
- Expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Soft-drinks /Mineral Water/ Hot Water/ Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates, Personal expenses and tips Etc.
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Porter’s service to carry your personal luggage*.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- VISA fee to Nepal(if required).
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned under ‘Inclusions’.
* If you need service of a porter then you have to pay INR.850/- per day (can be shared amongst 2 people) provided you book the same with us 10 days before the date of commencement and maximum luggage limit is 10 KGs per person.
- Trekking Bag.
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sun blocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sun blocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 light weight trekking pants.
- 3 light weight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
- Small, basic first aid kit(cough and/or cold medicine, headache pills etc.).
- Only Company to have registered with India Govt and Nepal Government (TAAN, Nepal Mountaineering Association, Nepal Tourism Board).
- Well experienced staff with over 30+ Trek experience in Nepal and India.
- Services of well experienced Guides, Assistant Guides and Porters with over 200+ Trek experience in Nepal.
- 99% success rate in terms of trek completion.
- 400+ Bookings every year for Everest Base Camp.
- One of the leading service providers in Nepal.
- We don’t outsource, which makes us the cheapest service provider.
- 99% Very Satisfied and Happy Customers.