- Duration 14 nights / 15 days.
- Indian Price 46000
- Best Time Any
- Difficulty Level
|Region||Himalayan Ranges in Nepal.|
|Tour Activity Type:||Group Adventures|
|Group Size:||6 to 18 People per Group.|
|Duration:||14 nights / 15 days.|
|Difficulty Level:||Not Described|
|Best time to travel||Not Described|
|Approx Trekking Km||Not Described|
|Trip Begins and Ends at||Kathmandu.|
|Maximum Altitude Gain||5,644 meters / 18, 520 feet.|
|Type of Accommodation||Shared Hostel accommodation in Kathmandu, tea houses in trekking zone on a twin/three sharing basis.|
This Budget Everest Base Camp Trek package is designed by our experts who have spent a lot of time in the Everest zone and have completed this trek for more than 20 times. This package includes services of our highly experienced guides and assistant guides, all meals with accommodation, permits, and most importantly the flight tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla and back.
Trekking to the Everest Base Camp (EBC) is always the favorite among every adventure enthusiasts. Trekking to the Everest Base Camp facing the south is in the Nepal region and the most popular option for trekkers to reach Everest Base Camp. It is situated at an altitude of 5364 meters. This trekking route is moderate in terms of difficulty level and in few instances, it is very strenuous. This will be a challenging task and the key over here is your patience level and not your fitness level. People with average fitness level will be able to it successfully, after all, it is a trekking to the Everest Base Camp and not climbing the Mount Everest. Our highly experienced guides will ensure that you keep up the spirits and reach your destination.
What does it include?
- Airport pick up and drop for international terminal.
- Domestic airport transfers.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
- Accommodation during the trekking period (12 nights).
- Domestic return flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu).
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
- Certified guide.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
- Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) on the trekking route.
- Bed and Breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Flight tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla and back.
- Accommodation in Hostel on sharing bases in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses on twin/three sharing bases on trekking route.
- Domestic Airport transfer.
- Services of experienced trekking guide and assistant guide.
- All required permits for the trek.
- First aid medical kit with oxygen cylinder.
- Expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Soft-drinks /Mineral Water/ Hot Water/ Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates, Personal expenses and tips Etc.
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Porter’s service to carry your personal luggage*.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- VISA fee to Nepal(if required).
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned under ‘Inclusions’.
* If you need service of a porter then you have to pay INR.850/- per day (can be shared amongst 2 people) provided you book the same with us 10 days before the date of commencement and maximum luggage limit is 10 KGs per person.
Items to bring with you
- Trekking Bag.
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sun blocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sun blocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 light weight trekking pants.
- 3 light weight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
- Small, basic first aid kit(cough and/or cold medicine, headache pills etc.).
- Only Company to have registered with India Govt and Nepal Government (TAAN, Nepal Mountaineering Association, Nepal Tourism Board).
- Well experienced staff with over 30+ Trek experience in Nepal and India.
- Services of well experienced Guides, Assistant Guides and Porters with over 200+ Trek experience in Nepal.
- 99% success rate in terms of trek completion.
- 400+ Bookings every year for Everest Base Camp.
- One of the leading service providers in Nepal.
- We don’t outsource, which makes us the cheapest service provider.
- 99% Very Satisfied and Happy Customers.
Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu
Your arrival day in Kathmandu, you can enjoy your time in Thamel street, it is a very popular place. It has lot of restaurants, casinos and plenty of shops to buy trekking gears and accessories. You can also visit the Darbar Marg
Day 2: Kathmandu to Lukla by flight (2, 800 meters / 9, 186 feet.), then trek to Phakding (2, 652 meters / 8, 700 feet) : 3 Hours.
After breakfast we will proceed to the Tribhuvan Domestic Airport, Kathmandu. We will take a flight to Lukla. The total flying time is of 35 minutes. The experience of flying in this route will be one of your best. The flight will be passing through valleys and presenting some breathtaking views of the mountain ranges and the Nepali villages atop. Once you arrive in Lukla, our representatives will receive you. Immediately we will start our trekking and trek to Phakding. It is at an altitude level of 2652m. It is a simple trek for 2.5 hours to 3 hours. The trail will pass via many small villages and green mountains. We will stay overnight at the Tea House.
Day 3: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3, 440 meters / 11, 286 feet) : 6 – 7 Hours.
Today we will trek for Namche Bazaar. Namche is at an altitude level of 3, 440m. The route is surrounded by huge green mountain ranges. The Dudh Koshi river flows along the side till Namche. We will stop at Monjo for the lunch, as that is the last point to get food before Namche. The route between Monjo and Namche is a gradually inclining trail amidst thick green forest. You will be able to get a glimpse of Everest and Lhotse just before Namche, though not very clear. Overnight stay at hotel. Total trekking will be 6 to 7 hours with moderate difficulty level and a portion after Monjo will be difficult.
Day 4: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar, Short Hiking
This is a day for acclimatization and we will be resting in Namche Bazaar. It is a place that has everything one can wish for. Coffee shops, Bars, Restaurants and many more things to do. You can go to the Namche museum, this a little above Namche Bazaar, just about 20 minutes trek. You can get a clear view of Everest and Lhotse from this place. You can visit the Namche Bazaar (Market) and Namche Monastery.
Day 5: Namche to Tengboche (3, 860 meters / 12, 664 feet) : 6 – 7 Hours.
Tengboche is a small valley at an altitude level of 3, 860m. It is one of the most beautiful places of our entire trekking route. The Tengboche Monastery is a famous and beautiful place, worth visiting. The trek time will be about 6 – 7 hours with moderate difficulty level.
Day 6: Tengboche to Dingboche (4, 410 meters / 14, 468 feet) : 5 – 6 Hours.
Today we will start our trek and go towards the Pangboche village, we will get some nice views of Mount Ama Dablam. We are likely to have our lunch at Pangboche. We will then trek towards Pheriche and proceed to the Imja Valley. We will be able to see the Lobuche River and will pass through it and take steep hike to Dingboche. The trek will be about 6 to 7 hours while it will be moderate for most part, there will be about 2 steep inclines. Overnight stay at Dingboche in a Tea House.
Day 7: Acclimatization day at Dingboche, Short Hiking.
Today will be an acclimatization day. We can take a small hike to get a view of worlds three top mountain peaks, Mount Lhotse, Mount Makalu and Mount Cho Yu. Besides these, you will see plenty of peaks and mountain ranges. Overnight stay at Tea House.
Day 8: Dingboche to Lobuche (4, 940 meters / 16, 207 feet) : 6 Hours.
Today we will start trekking towards Dughla (4 ,600m) and then to Lobuche (4, 940m). On this route we will get to see a huge stream and many mountain peaks including Mount Pumori (7138m), Mount Nuptse, Mount Cholatse and Mount Thamserku. Once we pass the Khumbu Glacier we will get to see the highest peaks such as Khumbutse, Lingtren, Pumori and Mahalangur. While all of these will look very near to the Mount Everest, it is not possible to get a glimpse of Everest from here. Total trekking time will be 6 to 8 hours and this will be a moderate trek. Overnight stay at Tea House.
Day 9: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5, 170 meters / 16, 962 feet) to Everest Base Camp (5, 364 meters / 17, 598 feet ) and return back to Gorakshep : 8 – 9 Hours
This will be a completely glacier route. The trek to Gorakshep (5170m) and Everest Base Camp (5364m) is likely to be a moderate trek. You can see Everest on the way but you can’t get a full view from Base camp, the Kumbhu icefall will be very clearly visible. This part of the trek will surely feel like you are in heaven amidst the glaciers and see the gigantic mountain up-close. We will get to see the peak of the Everest very clearly tomorrow from Kala Patthar. Overnight stay in Tea House.
Day 10: Hiking to Kala Patthar (5, 645 meters / 18, 520 feet) and descend to Pheriche (4, 371 meters / 14, 340 feet): 7-8 Hours.
The hike to Kala Patthar will be the most difficult part of this trekking expedition of yours as well as the most rewarding one. You will be able to see the Peak of Everest. In fact Kala Patthar is the only place which will give you views of almost the entire high peak mountains of the Himalayan Ranges. It will take about 2.5 to 3 hours to reach Kala Patthar from Gorakshep. After Kala Patthar it will be all descending from now on and the trek becomes very simple, though you have to be careful about the decline. We will need another 4 hours to reach Pheriche (4, 371m).
Day 11: Pheriche (4, 371 meters / 14, 340 feet) to Namche Bazaar (3, 440 meters / 11, 286 feet): 6 – 7 Hours.
It will be another easy trek today. You will cross Tengboche on your way to Namche Bazaar. After Phungi Thanka it’s a small uphill hike for a short distance then the trail become flat till Namche Bazaar.
Day 12: Namche Bazaar (3, 440 meters / 11, 286 feet) to Lukla (2, 800 meters / 9, 186 feet): 6 – 7 Hours.
It will take about 6 – 7 hours to reach Lukla. This will remain a simple trek. We will get a very small incline just before Lukla. Overnight stay at Lukla.
Day 13: Lukla to Kathmandu by Flight (35 minutes).
Today we will proceed to the Airport and catch our flight to Kathmandu and enjoy the valley views throughout the 35 minutes flying time. This is a complete leisure day and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 14: Kathmandu leisure day.
Leisure day in Kathmandu. So you can roam around this beautiful city.
Day 15: Departure.
Please check out by 12 noon to catch your flight.
Submit your review