- A Trek to the High Passes with Everest Base Camp in Nepal.
- Experience the warmth of the local Sherpa culture during Everest High Passes Trek / Three Passes Trek.
- Experience the warmth of the local Sherpa culture.
- Visit some scenic Monasteries.
- Get a spectacular panoramic view of the Himalayan Ranges.
- See many high peaks with height of 8000 meters or more.
Himalayan Ranges in India.
Everest High Passes Trek / Three passes Trek Type:
1 to 16 People per Group.
When is the best time to trek:
Everest High Passes Trek / Three passes Trek begins and ends at:
Difficulty level of the Everest High Passes Trek / Three Pass Trek:
Hotel or tea houses on a twin sharing basis.
Everest High Passes Trek also called Three Passes Trek. The glorious high mountain passes with Everest Base Camp Trek is a must do in every trekking enthusiast’s mind. World over, trekkers aspire to be part of this spectacular and challenging Everest High Passes / Three Passes Trek expedition. The Three Passes Trek is a challenging hike and it instantly rewards you with the views that are literally from top of the world.
The high passes (3 passes) that we will cross are Renjo La Pass (5, 417 meters), Cho La Pass (5, 420 meters) and Kongma La Pass (5, 535 meters). In addition to the three passes trek, we will be hiking to Gokyo Ri (5, 357 meters), Chukung Ri (5, 550 meters) and Kala Patthar (5, 643 meters). This High Passes Trek / Three Passes Trek will also take you through the huge glaciers of Khumbu and Ngozumpa. We will see the famous and beautiful Gokyo Lakes that are part of the highest freshwater lake systems.
This challenging High Passes Trek / Three Passes Trek expedition starts from Lukla. The trail goes past many villages till a place call Thame. Once we cross Thame the landscapes change. The surroundings suddenly become tree less and appear to be a cold desert. We trail leading to Gokyo will cross few villages and the Renjo La pass. We will hike the Gokyo RI, and hike to the 5th Gokyo lakes, when we are at Gokyo. Before we reach Gorakshep, we will cross Ngozumpa glacier and the Cho La Pass. On the day we reach Gorakshep, we will trek to Everest Base Camp and hike to the Kala Patthar mountain the next day. Thereafter, we will pass by the Khumbu glacier, Kongma La pass, hike the ChukungRi and descend to Dingboche. We will return Lukla via Tengboche and Namche.
Review Our Service @ Stride Travel |Trip Advisor
- Airport pick up and drop for international terminal.
- Domestic airport transfers.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
- Accommodation during the trekking period (16 nights).
- Domestic return flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu).
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
- Certified guide.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
What it does not include?
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Food and drinking water throughout the trip.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or any other reason.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.).
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s).
- Trekking Bag.
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sun blocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sun blocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 3 light weight trekking pants.
- 4-5 light weight trekking T-Shirt.
- 6 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
- Small, basic first aid kit(cough and/or cold medicine, headache pills etc.).
Average rating: 1 reviews
Apr 25, 2018
Exceeded my expectations
I had most amazing trekking in my lifetime so far. This trip exceeded my expectations. Reliable service from We Ramblers.