- A Trek to the Gokyo Lakes and Everest base camp in Nepal.
- Cross over many mountains passes and trek on the glaciers.
- Experience the warmth of the local Sherpa culture.
- Visit some scenic Monasteries.
- Get a spectacular panoramic view of the Himalayan Ranges.
- See many high peaks with height of 8000 meters or more[/su_box]
Himalayan Ranges in India.
1 to 16 People per Group.
When is the best time to trek:
Mid March to mid June and September to December.
Difficulty level of the Trek:
Hotel or tea houses on a twin sharing basis.
This is the most astonishing trekking expedition in the world. In this trek experience the scenic beauty of the world’s highest freshwater lake system, the high peaks, the gigantic glaciers, huge wild stream and many more. A trek to the Gokyo lakes
is a once in a life time experience. This trek has everything, a challenging trail, beautiful lakes, and reflections of high peaks on its waters, huge glaciers, high passes and reaching the base of Mount Everest. This is surely, one of the beautiful and challenging treks in the world.
The trekking expedition starts from Lukla. The first few days of trek will pass through many villages. The trail will pass by rivers and streams for several times in this trek. There are several hanging bridges that we need to cross during this trek. We will cross some beautiful monasteries and high altitude Sherpa villages. You will get clear views of several high peaks ranging from 6000 meters to 8000+ meters. Some of the highest ranked peaks are Mount Everest, Mount Lhotse, Mount Ama Dablam, and Mount Cho Oyu. You will cross huge glaciers of Khumbu and Ngozumpa. The sight of these glaciers and Ice Falls are really huge and jaw dropping. You will walk through these ice falls and glaciers. You will get some of finest views of sun rises, sun sets and star full of skies.
- Airport pick up and drop for international terminal.
- Domestic airport transfers.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
- Accommodation during the trekking period (14 nights).
- Domestic return flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu).
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
- Certified guide.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
What it does not include?
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Food and drinking water throughout the trip.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or any other reason.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.).
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s).
- Trekking Bag.
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sun blocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sun blocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 3 light weight trekking pants.
- 4-5 light weight trekking T-Shirt.
- 6 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
- Small, basic first aid kit(cough and/or cold medicine, headache pills etc.).
Average rating: 0 reviews