Humla Nyinba valley to Raling Gompa Trek 8 Nights 9 Days.
Region: Himalayan Ranges in Nepal.
Humla Nyinba valley to Raling Gompa Trek Type: Group Adventure.
Trek Begins and Ends at: Kathmandu/Kathmandu.
Trekking Duration: 8 Nights / 9 Days
The difficulty level of Humla Nyinba valley to Raling Gompa Trek: Moderate
Maximum Altitude Gain: 4, 000 meters / 13, 123 feet.
Type of Accommodation during Humla Nyinba valley to Raling Gompa Trek: Tent/Guest House.
A short journey of 9 days into the outstanding beauty of the remoteness of Nepal, the trek to Humla is a rewarding experience blessed with mesmerizing views, vivid landscapes, and beautiful landmarks. Humla is known to be the gateway to Mansarovar and Mt. Kailash in Tibet, and the district displays the beauty of the ancient traditions which is yet to be touched by modernization. While the Nyinba Valley is an old Tibetan Village that greatly reflects upon the traditions and culture of old Buddhism dating back to the 18th century. The Raling Gompa at the base of the Crystal Mountain is the primary attraction on the trek and is a cherishing place to visit
The Nyinba valley in Humla is an old Tibetan village, which has preserved the age-old Buddhist traditions very well and the local practices these traditions in daily life still now. The 9 days itinerary of Humla Nyinba valley to Raling Gompa Trek allows you to witness the beauty of the Raling Gompa in the lap of the Crystal Mountain.
- Airport pick-up and drop-offs to the international terminal.
- Domestic airport transfers.
- All meals during the trek (Vegetarian).
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
- Local transports.
- Accommodation during the trekking period.
- Domestic return flights (If applicable).
- Certified guide.
- Trek completion certificate by Nepal Govt.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- The porter will carry only one luggage per person.
- All necessary permits.
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
What it does not include?
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Drinking water throughout the trip.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or any other reason.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Nepalese visa fee. (For Non-Indian and Non-Nepali customers)
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Trekking Bag.
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sunblocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sunblocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby Wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 lightweight trekking pants.
- 3 lightweight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
- Small, basic first aid kit(a cough and/or cold medicine, headache pills etc.).