Jomsom Muktinath Trek, 11 Nights 12 Days.
Region: Himalayan Ranges in Nepal.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek Type: Group Adventure.
Trek Begins and Ends at: Kathmandu/Kathmandu.
Trekking Duration: 11 Nights / 12 Days.
The difficulty level of Jomsom Muktinath Trek: Moderate.
Maximum Altitude Gain: 3,800 meters / 12,464 feet.
Type of Accommodation during Jomsom Muktinath Trek: Tent/Guest House.
The Annapurna and Mustang region are among the best locations of Nepal and the Jomsom Muktinath Trek lies in this region. It is a short and crisp journey filled with thrills and adventure all along the way. Lush Greenery, Vivid Landscapes, Cascading waterfalls, pretty villages, and the barren downwind side of the Himalayas combines for the picturesque panorama of the entire journey. The astounding sights of the Kali Gandaki Gorge, the deepest Gorge on the earth is quite bewildering. Temples can be seen in abundance and the beautiful landmarks of Kathmandu are quite alluring. Kathmandu – Tikhendunga – Ghorepani – Tatopani – Ghasa – Marpha – Kagbeni – Muktinath – Jomsom – Pokhara – Kathmandu is the route that the journey follows.
Trekking though is hectic but the joy after completion of an adventurous trek journey is beyond expectations. The Jomsom Muktinath trek is one such trek experience in the Annapurna region of Nepal well known for its diverse landscape and rich culture of the people. Push yourself to the limits and instigate that heart of yours to try out this amazing experience at least once if not always. This article will guide you through 13 days itinerary to help you have the most amazing experience of your life.
- Airport pick-up and drop-offs to the international terminal.
- Domestic airport transfers.
- All meals during the trek (Vegetarian).
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
- Local transports.
- Accommodation during the trekking period.
- Domestic return flights (If applicable).
- Certified guide.
- Trek completion certificate by Nepal Govt.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- The porter will carry only one luggage per person.
- All necessary permits.
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
What it does not include?
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Drinking water throughout the trip.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or any other reason.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Nepalese visa fee. (For Non-Indian and Non-Nepali customers)
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s).
- Trekking Bag.
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sunblocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sunblocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby Wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 lightweight trekking pants.
- 3 lightweight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
- Small, basic first aid kit(a cough and/or cold medicine, headache pills etc.).
We recommend and request for using natural stream water for drinking purpose. This can be purified using the water purifying drops/tablets. We have two reasons to request this to you, 1: It helps in not dumping plastic in the world’s remotest area and 2: its saves your money as mineral water price is very high in trekking zone.