Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Road, 12 Nights 13 Days – Kyirong Border
Region: Himalayan Ranges in Nepal / Tibet.
Kailash Manasarovar Yatra Type: Group Tour.
Yatra / Trip Begins and Ends at: Kathmandu/Kathmandu.
Yatra / Trip Duration: 12 Nights /13 Days.
The difficulty level of Kailash Yatra: Easy / Moderate.
Maximum Altitude Gain: 5, 600 meters/18, 373 feet.
Type of Accommodation during Kailash Yatra: Hotel / Guest House.
Take the delight of our 13 days long Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Road – Kyirong Border at an affordable cost and explore the untamed nature and power of divine en-route. The tour will start from Kathmandu and will take you to the impeccable landscapes of Kailash Mansarovar.
All the meals will be provided by us.
All the overnight stay and accommodations are pre-booked and included in the package.
- Airport pick-up and drop-offs to the international terminal.
- All Required Accommodations, Pure Vegetarian Indian Food (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) as per the itinerary.
- All Required In-Land Transportation – (Bus/Van as per above-listed trip itinerary in Nepal and Tibet).
- Pilgrimage’s Luggage Border Transportation Cost.
- Permit/Visa -Tibet China visa, Tibet Entry permit, and all local Taxes, Kailash and Mansarovar lake Parikarma entry fee.
- Supporting crew- Experience Indian cook, English and Hindi speaking Nepalese guide, English speaking Chinese guide and requires Nepalese Sherpa Team.
- First Aid Kit, Oxygen Cylinder, Down jacket, Duffle bag, Day pack and Passport Holders.(Duffle Bag, Day Pack and Passport Holder As a Souvenir Gift From Our Company).
What it does not include?
- Personal Horse Riding Expenses,Personal Porter.
- Travel Insurance, Rescue and Emergency Evacuations service, Medical and Hospital Expenses.
- Extra Accommodation Charge in Entire Journey.
- Groups Visa Splitting Charge and Extra Transporting Cost if Returning Earlier From Kailash Tour.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Nepalese visa fee. (For Non-Indian and Non-Nepali customers).
- Beverage/Drinks and Additional Tips.
- Wind Proof Jacket.
- Quick Drying Towel – 1.
- Washing Kit – 1.
- Warm Fleece Jacket – 1.
- Rain Coat – 1.
- Lightweight Pants – 4 (preferable trekking pants).
- Sun Hat – 1.
- Full Sleeve T-shirts/Shirts for traveling – 4.
- Quick drying Full Sleeve T-Shirts for Trekking – 2.
- Thermal Wears – 2 Pairs(top and bottom).
- Trekking Shoes – 1 Pair.
- Sandal – 1 Pair.
- Good quality Trekking socks – 2 Pairs.
- Warm Woollen Socks – 3 Pairs.
- Warm Gloves – 1 (0 to -10 degree).
- 1 ltr Water Bottle – 1 (carry thermos for hot water).
- UV Protected Sun Glasses(prefer a polarised one).
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby Wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Sunscreen Lotion (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Balms.
- Trekking Poles.
- Knee Cap 1 Pair (Optional – good for a downhill walk).
- Pocket Knife/Sewing Kit/Button/Lighter/Dust Masks – 1 each.
- Basic personal first aid kit and regular medicine.
- Personal food Items like light snacks, dry fruits, chocolates.