- Duration 12 Nights /13 Days
- Indian Price 125000
- Best Time All
- Difficulty Level Easy / Moderate
|Region||Himalayan Ranges in Nepal / Tibet.|
|Tour Activity Type:||Group Adventures|
|Group Size:||10 or more people per Group|
|Duration:||12 Nights /13 Days|
|Difficulty Level:||Easy / Moderate|
|Best time to travel||All|
|Approx Trekking Km||Not Described|
|Trip Begins and Ends at||Kathmandu/Kathmandu.|
|Maximum Altitude Gain||5, 600 meters/18, 373 feet.|
|Type of Accommodation||Hotel / Guest House.|
Take the delight of our 13 days long Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Road – Kyirong Border at an affordable cost and explore the untamed nature and power of divine en-route. The tour will start from Kathmandu and will take you to the impeccable landscapes of Kailash Mansarovar.
All the meals will be provided by us.
All the overnight stay and accommodations are pre-booked and included in the package.
What does it include
- Airport pick-up and drop-offs to the international terminal.
- All Required Accommodations, Pure Vegetarian Indian Food (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) as per the itinerary.
- All Required In-Land Transportation – (Bus/Van as per above-listed trip itinerary in Nepal and Tibet).
- Pilgrimage’s Luggage Border Transportation Cost.
- Permit/Visa -Tibet China visa, Tibet Entry permit, and all local Taxes, Kailash and Mansarovar lake Parikarma entry fee.
- Supporting crew- Experience Indian cook, English and Hindi speaking Nepalese guide, English speaking Chinese guide and requires Nepalese Sherpa Team.
- First Aid Kit, Oxygen Cylinder, Down jacket, Duffle bag, Day pack and Passport Holders.(Duffle Bag, Day Pack and Passport Holder As a Souvenir Gift From Our Company).
What it does not include?
- Personal Horse Riding Expenses,Personal Porter.
- Travel Insurance, Rescue and Emergency Evacuations service, Medical and Hospital Expenses.
- Extra Accommodation Charge in Entire Journey.
- Groups Visa Splitting Charge and Extra Transporting Cost if Returning Earlier From Kailash Tour.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Nepalese visa fee. (For Non-Indian and Non-Nepali customers).
- Beverage/Drinks and Additional Tips.
Items to bring with you
- Wind Proof Jacket.
- Quick Drying Towel – 1.
- Washing Kit – 1.
- Warm Fleece Jacket – 1.
- Rain Coat – 1.
- Lightweight Pants – 4 (preferable trekking pants).
- Sun Hat – 1.
- Full Sleeve T-shirts/Shirts for traveling – 4.
- Quick drying Full Sleeve T-Shirts for Trekking – 2.
- Thermal Wears – 2 Pairs(top and bottom).
- Trekking Shoes – 1 Pair.
- Sandal – 1 Pair.
- Good quality Trekking socks – 2 Pairs.
- Warm Woollen Socks – 3 Pairs.
- Warm Gloves – 1 (0 to -10 degree).
- 1 ltr Water Bottle – 1 (carry thermos for hot water).
- UV Protected Sun Glasses(prefer a polarised one).
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby Wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Sunscreen Lotion (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Balms.
- Trekking Poles.
- Knee Cap 1 Pair (Optional – good for a downhill walk).
- Pocket Knife/Sewing Kit/Button/Lighter/Dust Masks – 1 each.
- Basic personal first aid kit and regular medicine.
- Personal food Items like light snacks, dry fruits, chocolates.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu(1,400 metres / 4,600 feet).
The tour will start from your arrival to Kathmandu. Our tour executives will be right at the airport to give you a warm welcome at Kathmandu Airport. We will take care of the hotel transfer as well. Take rest for that day in your hotel and gather brief information about the Kailash Manasarovar Yatra before the dinner.
Day 02 – Sightseeing at amazing Kathmandu.
Your day 2 will start with the sightseeing of some of the marvels present in Kathmandu. The capital of Nepal has its own Charisma that spellbound the tourists. After having breakfast in the hotel, we will take you the holy Pashupatinath Temple, Budhanikkantha and Boudhanath. Spend the day to explore the religious and architectural significances of these places and return to the hotel in the evening. Continue packaging and preparation of the next day trip post dinner.
Day 03 – Take an amazing road trip to Syabrubesi(2000 meters / 6562 feet) or Timure Border.
Your day 3 of this trip will start with a road trip to Dhunche or Syabrubesi. Dhunche is situated at a distance of 130 km from Kathmandu and this 6 hours long drive will give you an opportunity to explore the picturesque landscapes of the neighborhood. We can also take a road trip to Syabrubesi, depending upon the route, which is at 145 km distance from Kathmandu. After reaching here, take some rest in a lodge in the area.
Day 04 – Reach Kerung via road (2700 meters / 8858 feet).
After Dhunche or Syabrubesi, we will head towards Kerung. Rasuwagadhi would be our first stop which is a 45-minute drive away from Syabrubesi. Over here, we will complete the immigration and customs formalities for Nepal & Tibet. After successful completion of the formalities, we will hit the road for Kerung. We will reach here after 3 hrs drive. Enjoy overnight stay in a hotel over here and put yourself together for the next day trip.
Day 05 – Head towards Saga(4500 meters / 14764 feet).
After having breakfast in the guest house, we will start for Saga by 9:00 AM in the morning. en-route passing Ghungtang-La (5236M) view old Monasteries, beautiful waterfalls, river, and dense Alpine Forest and Holy River Brahmaputra. Saga is a small town in Tibet which is untouched from the urbanization of the materialistic world. One can have true peace of mind here. It is also known as “Happy Land”. Enjoy the overnight stay here.
Day 06 – Take a road trip to Mansarovar Lake from Saga(4500 meters / 14764 feet).
We will start the early morning at 8:00 Am for Mansorovar Lake in day 06 after having local and delicious breakfast in the hotel. This 8 hrs drive will pass through the most amazing landscapes on the earth. After this exciting road trip, you will reach Mansarovar Lake. This lake has its both religious and geographical significance. It is the world’s highest freshwater lake and holds almost spiritual importance in Hinduism. The invincible lake boasts about such crystal clear water that one can see beneath the lake easily. Soak yourself in spirituality here and then take overnight rest in a nearby lodge.
Day 07: Drive to Darchen(4700 meters / 15420 feet).
Our day 07 of the tip will start will take a holy dip the Mansarovar Lake in the morning. Perform puja post-bath. Enjoy the nearby pristine vicinity during the daytime and then head towards Darchen. After two hours drive, you will reach out next stop of the journey. Here, we will spend a night and enjoy local delicacies in the lodge.
Day 08- Start Outer Kora –Drive till Yamdwar and trek to Dirapuk (4900 meters / 16076 feet) – Day 01.
On the eight days of the trip, we will gear up ourselves for Outer Kora – Trek to Dirapuk. The trek will start from Tarboche after a short 20 minutes drive from Darchen followed by 12 km trek to Dirapuk. The trek will take 5-6 hrs on average and will give you an opportunity to visit the North side of Mt. Kailash. Here, we will do the Charan Sparsh ritual by touching the feet of Mt. Kailash.
Day 09- Outer Kora – Trek to Zuthulphuk(4700 meters / 15420 feet) via Dolma La Pass (5600 meters / 18373 – Day 02.
We will start our next trek to Zuthulphuk via Dolma La Pass on the ninth day of the trip by early morning. It is a 22 km trek which will take 7-8 hours o get complete. Apart from the distance, the altitude of the trek also increases the difficulty level of the trek. As the pass is situated at an altitude of 18, 373 ft, the trek is the most difficult part of the trip. Once reached the destination, we will have overnight stay in a lodge at Zuthulphuk.
Day 10- Trek to Bus Stop and drive back to Saga.
Wake up Early morning have tea/coffee/cookies, after 2 hrs walk we will reach to the end point where our Bus /jeep will be waiting and Drive to Darchen (parikrama Circuit ends) and merge with other members who were waiting. After heavy Breakfast, we will drive to Zhongba/Saga.
Day 11- Back journey to Kerung County.
After Saga, we will drive back to Kerung County. Here, we will do an overnight stay.
Day 12- Reaching back to Kathmandu.
Once again, we will take the amazing road ride to Kathmandu via Rasuwagadhi border and will complete the immigration formalities as well. The journey will take around 8-10 hrs on an average and we will have an overnight stay in a hotel.
Day 13- Reaching Kathmandu Airport.
This is the last day of the trip and it’s time to say a final goodbye to the “Land of Temples”. You will get an official certificate of successful completion of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra and then we will drop you to the Kathmandu Airport according to your flight timing. If you have a lot of extra free time then you can enjoy Everest mountain flight in Kathmandu. It is altogether a different experience. However, it is not included in this package.
Submit your review