Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek, 22 Nights 23 Days.
Region: Himalayan Ranges in Nepal.
Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek Type: Group Adventure.
Trek Begins and Ends at: Kathmandu/Kathmandu.
Trekking Duration: 22 Nights / 23 Days.
The difficulty level of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek: Difficult.
Maximum Altitude Gain: 5,388 meters / 17,673 feet.
Type of Accommodation during Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek: Tent/Guest House
It is certainly one of the most astonishing treks in the world that takes the trekkers up close to the world’s third largest peak – Kanchenjunga. The Kanchenjunga base camp is the highest location of the journey and the sights of the majestic peak from here are unparallel. The remote mountain trail, highly admiring views of the surroundings, daring walks, and the stupendous views reward the trekkers with a pukka trekking experience. The rural Nepalese lifestyle can be witnessed along the less crowded path of the trail. The itinerary follows Kathmandu – Lalikharka – Khesewa – Mamankhe – Yumphudin – Tortong – Cheram – Ramchaur – Yalung base Camp – Sele La – Ghumsa – Kambachen – Lhonak -Pangpema – Lhonak – Ghumsa – Amjilosa – Chirwa – Phurmbu – Suketar – Kathmandu
The Kanchenjunga circuit trek is one such trek that packs a lot of adventure and thrill in itself, and probably one of the best treks that need to be tried. The most beautiful mountain massif in the world, Kanchenjunga means ‘Five treasures of the great snow’ and the circuit trek journey of 23 days will leave you with an awesome experience of viewing the five summits and also an insight of the rural lifestyle of the country of Nepal. Let’s take a look at the itinerary Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek, to help you have a grand experience.
- Airport pick-up and drop-offs to the international terminal.
- Domestic airport transfers.
- All meals during the trek (Vegetarian).
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
- Local transports.
- Accommodation during the trekking period.
- Domestic return flights (If applicable).
- Certified guide.
- Trek completion certificate by Nepal Govt.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- The porter will carry only one luggage per person.
- All necessary permits.
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
What it does not include?
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Drinking water throughout the trip.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or any other reason.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Nepalese visa fee. (For Non-Indian and Non-Nepali customers)
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s).
- Trekking Bag.
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sunblocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sunblocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby Wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 lightweight trekking pants.
- 3 lightweight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
- Small, basic first aid kit(a cough and/or cold medicine, headache pills etc.).
We recommend and request for using natural stream water for drinking purpose. This can be purified using the water purifying drops/tablets. We have two reasons to request this to you, 1: It helps in not dumping plastic in the world’s remotest area and 2: its saves your money as mineral water price is very high in trekking zone.