Himalayan Ranges in India.
1 to 16 People per Group.
When is the best time to trek:
Expedition Begins and Ends at:
Trekking Expedition Duration:
Difficulty level of the Trek:
5,033 meters / 16,512 feet..
Hotel or tea houses on a twin sharing basis.
Living life the same usual way puts you at risk of depression and loneliness, make your travel plans wisely as they are the best way to tackle all the hardships of life and inject positivity in anyone’s life.
Your eyes, your heart, your soul and even your body crave for new places and the satisfaction of travelling to new places is incomparable.
Trekking fills your heart with the happiness of conquering a new place; it allows you to mingle in different cultures and also makes your life a healthier one. Nepal has some of the beautiful places in the world that are in demand for their unmatched trekking experience and thrill.
The Langtang Valley trek with Ganja La Pass is one such trek that serves the purpose of travel in the best possible way. The 13-day trek is considered one of the most diverse treks around Kathmandu and features a wide variety of flora and fauna along with majestic waterfalls and the incredible Himalayas with their snow summits. Let us take a closer look how at how the journey to the Langtang valley can add a new dimension to trekking.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis.
- 10 nights’ accommodation in the trekking route on twin sharing basis.
- International airport pick up and drop.
- Kathmandu to Syabrubesi and Malemchi Puul Bazaar to Kathmandu Bus Ticket.
- Certified guide.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- The porter will carry only one luggage per person.
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, transport, food and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
- All necessary permits.
Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
What it does not include?
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Food and drinking water throughout the trip.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or any other reason.
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance and other travel insurance
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Trekking Bag.
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sun blocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sun blocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 light weight trekking pants.
- 3 light weight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
- Small, basic first aid kit(cough and/or cold medicine, headache pills etc.).