Lumba Sumba Trek, 25 Nights 26 Days.
Region: Himalayan Ranges in Nepal
Lumba Sumba Trek Type: Group Adventure.
Trek Begins and Ends at: Kathmandu/Kathmandu.
Trekking Duration: 25 Nights / 26 Days
The difficulty level of Lumba Sumba Trek: Moderate
Maximum Altitude Gain: 5,422 meters / 17,788 feet.
Type of Accommodation during Lumba Sumba Trek: Tent/Guest House.
A wonderful trek in the remote wilderness of Eastern Nepal, the Lumba Sumba Trek caters to trekkers who wish to enjoy the supreme and picturesque locations in solitude. A challenging trail between the two massifs, Kanchenjunga and Mt. Manaslu, the journey reflects upon the authentic culture and traditions of the ancient era. Till Phale Gaon, it is the same route as the Kanchenjunga Base Camp but as the travelers proceed further, places like Nago La Pass, Lumba Sumba Pass, and Thudam Village surprises in an outstanding manner. The trail is filled with colorful Rhododendrons and even a wide variety of Birds can be seen along the walk. The enthralling views of the majestic Kanchenjunga and Mt. Manaslu admirable.
Taking a break is very crucial and nothing is better than traveling in terms of taking a break. Nothing can be better than a relaxing weekend in a foreign location or an adventurous trek in the heart of the mountains.
The Lumba Sumba Trek is one of the most popular treks in Nepal. It allows you to experience the pleasure of walking among the colorful Rhododendrons, the exotic birds, the majestic Himalayan ranges and also gives you an insight into the culture of the beautiful villages. The 26 days itinerary will help you have a detailed description of what is in store for you on the trip.
- Airport pick-up and drop-offs to the international terminal.
- Domestic airport transfers.
- All meals during the trek (Vegetarian).
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
- Local transports.
- Accommodation during the trekking period.
- Domestic return flights (If applicable).
- Certified guide.
- Trek completion certificate by Nepal Govt.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- The porter will carry only one luggage per person.
- All necessary permits.
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
What it does not include?
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Drinking water throughout the trip.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or any other reason.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Nepalese visa fee. (For Non-Indian and Non-Nepali customers)
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s).
- Trekking Bag.
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sunblocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sunblocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby Wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 lightweight trekking pants.
- 3 lightweight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
- Small, basic first aid kit(a cough and/or cold medicine, headache pills etc.).
We recommend and request for using natural stream water for drinking purpose. This can be purified using the water purifying drops/tablets. We have two reasons to request this to you, 1: It helps in not dumping plastic in the world’s remotest area and 2: its saves your money as mineral water price is very high in trekking zone.