Poonhill Trek, 9 Nights 10 Days.
Region: Himalayan Ranges in Nepal
Poonhill Trek Type: Group Adventure.
Trek Begins and Ends at: Kathmandu/Kathmandu.
Trekking Duration: 9 Nights / 10 Days
The difficulty level of the Poonhill Trek: Moderate
Maximum Altitude Gain: 3,193 meters / 10,475 feet.
Type of Accommodation during Poonhill Trek: Tent/Guest House.
Poonhill Trek is a fantastic journey to the north of Pokhara offering magnificence of the rising sun over the Annapurna Ranges. The setting of the villages that the trekkers encounter along the way is quite incredible as well. The villages are artistically set against the backdrop of majestic mountains making it an appealing sight. The serenity of the Annapurna region adds an extra pinch of tranquility and the fascinating trek passes through gushing rivers, colorful Rhododendrons, and beautiful Gurung Villages. The sights of majestic peaks like Annapurna Range and Dhaulagiri Range along with the beautiful sunrise is truly cherishing. Kathmandu -Pokhara – Nayapul – Ghorepani – Poonhill – Ghandruk – Pothana – Dhampus – Kathmandu is the destinations on the journey.
Trekking opens up new doors, new ways of looking into a destination, new dimension towards the idea of travel! The Poonhill Trek in Nepal passes through rural villages, with enthralling views of the majestic mountains in the backdrop and offers the travelers the most amazing and bewildering sunrise experience of life.
The beautiful ridge located in the north of Pokhara, Poonhill also presents the trekkers a chance to have an insight into the local lifestyle and culture and also witness the incredible Annapurna massif and Dhaulagiri range. The 10 days itinerary for Poonhill will leave you with an awestruck experience altogether.
- Airport pick-up and drop-offs to the international terminal.
- Domestic airport transfers.
- All meals during the trek (Vegetarian).
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
- Local transports.
- Accommodation during the trekking period.
- Domestic return flights (If applicable).
- Certified guide.
- Trek completion certificate by Nepal Govt.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- The porter will carry only one luggage per person.
- All necessary permits.
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
What it does not include?
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Drinking water throughout the trip.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or any other reason.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Nepalese visa fee.(For Non Indian and Non Nepali customers)
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Trekking Bag.
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sunblocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sunblocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby Wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 lightweight trekking pants.
- 3 lightweight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
- Small, basic first aid kit(cough and/or cold medicine, headache pills etc.).