Siklis Trek, 7 Nights 8 Days
Region: Himalayan Ranges in Nepal
Siklis Trek Type: Group Adventure.
Trek Begins and Ends at: Kathmandu/Kathmandu.
Trekking Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days.
The difficulty level of Siklis Trek: Easy.
Maximum Altitude Gain: 1,980 meters / 6,496 feet.
Type of Accommodation during Siklis Trek: Tent/Guest House.
The route lies close to the very famous Annapurna trekking trail, still, the remoteness of the destination is quite appealing. At an elevation of 1980 m, the small village of Siklis vividly displays the setting and culture of a traditional Gurung village. The village is set overlooking the Annapurna IV and Annapurna II along with the grandeur of the Lamjung Himal, which makes the destination quite popular among the trekkers. The rich flora and fauna of the region along with the views of the Annapurna Group of Peaks, Lamjung Himal, and Mt. Manaslu is enthralling in every aspect. The outlined itinerary of the entire Siklis Trek is Kathmandu – Kalikasthan – Lamakhet -Siklis – Galekharka – Hyangja – Pokhara – Kathmandu.
Trekking is an adventurous journey, filled with passion and dedication. It allows you to experience thrill and grandeur at its very best. The Siklis Trek in the Annapurna region of Nepal takes you through the less developed rural parts of the country and offers you the most thunderous views of the complete Annapurna range, Ganesh Himal, and Mt. Manaslu.
Explore the rich flora and fauna and have a closer insight into the lifestyle of the locals in the well kept traditional Gurung village of Siklis. Experience the beauty of nature through the pine and oak trees, the majestic mountain views, and the well maintained rustic flair of the village through the 8 days itinerary.
- Airport pick-up and drop-offs to the international terminal.
- Domestic airport transfers.
- All meals during the trek (Vegetarian).
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
- Local transports.
- Accommodation during the trekking period.
- Domestic return flights (If applicable).
- Certified guide.
- Trek completion certificate by Nepal Govt.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- The porter will carry only one luggage per person.
- All necessary permits.
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
What it does not include?
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Drinking water throughout the trip.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or any other reason.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Nepalese visa fee. (For Non-Indian and Non-Nepali customers)
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Trekking Bag.
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sunblocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sunblocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby Wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 lightweight trekking pants.
- 3 lightweight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
- Small, basic first aid kit(a cough and/or cold medicine, headache pills etc.).