Tamang Heritage Trek, 12 Nights 13 Days.
Region: Himalayan Ranges in Nepal.
Tamang Heritage Trek Type: Group Adventure.
Trek Begins and Ends at: Kathmandu/Kathmandu.
Trekking Duration: 12 Nights / 13 Days.
The difficulty level of Tamang Heritage Trek: Moderate.
Maximum Altitude Gain: 3,870 meters / 12,697 feet.
Type of Accommodation during Tamang Heritage Trek: Tent/Guest House.
The Tamang are the mountain dwellers of Nepal, and as the name suggests, the Tamang Heritage Trek is designed to deliver an insight into the daily lifestyle of these people. The astounding views of the majestic Himalayas never go out of sight and the vivid landscape of the region makes the walk quite enticing. The UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu is a perfect start to the journey as in the days to follow, the travelers are rewarded mostly with the unadulterated beauty of nature and the culture of the Tamang people. Kathmandu – Syabrubesi – Gatlang – Tatopani – Thuman – Briddim – Lama Hotel – Langtang Village – Kyanjin Gompa – Lama Hotel – Syabrubesi – Kathmandu is the outlined itinerary of the journey.
Trekking is an integral part of travel that is more concerned with adventure, thrill, and of course adrenaline rush. The beauty of trekking is that it lets you explore the most unexplored places and offers you the best possible reward with the vivid landscapes, exciting views, and the life of the people outside the big cities.
The Tamang Heritage Trek is one such trek in Nepal that gives you an insight of the lifestyle of the mountain-dwellers in the Langtang region. The astounding views of the Himalayas are as beautiful as it can be and it will also allow the travel enthusiast to look closely at the daily life of the locals. The 13-day itinerary for this trekking journey will help you get a closer look at the adventure you will be experiencing on this journey.
- Airport pick-up and drop-offs to the international terminal.
- Domestic airport transfers.
- All meals during the trek (Vegetarian).
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
- Local transports.
- Accommodation during the trekking period.
- Domestic return flights (If applicable).
- Certified guide.
- Trek completion certificate by Nepal Govt.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- The porter will carry only one luggage per person.
- All necessary permits.
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
What it does not include?
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Drinking water throughout the trip.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or any other reason.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Nepalese visa fee. (For Non-Indian and Non-Nepali customers)
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Trekking Bag.
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sunblocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sunblocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby Wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 lightweight trekking pants.
- 3 lightweight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
- Small, basic first aid kit(a cough and/or cold medicine, headache pills etc.).