Travel tips cost saving ideas things carry Muktinath temple visitors Muktinath Temple is a sacred place that is considered to be a place where salvation from the cycle of birth and renaissance can be attained by taking holy bath and performing prayer at the temple. Due to its great importance, it is visited of visitors especially from South Asia every year. But before a trip to Muktinath Temple, Nepal it better to follow travel tips and cost-effective ideas plus making a list of things that you must carry during your trip for an enjoyable, stress-free and comfortable trip. Below are some useful and handy tips that everyone should follow while their trip to save themselves from any difficulty.
Travel Tips for Muktinath Temple Tour
- Always carry a small diary with you in whom all necessary contacts are written that you can use in case of emergency or in case your mobile phone has been lost.
- Exchange your country’s currency with Nepalese currency once you visit Nepal as it would be a great help in shopping and local travel.
- Avoid rainy season for your trip as the area get highly affected by rain at that time.
- Keep snacks bits and pieces with you if are travelling with children to keep them busy and satisfied.
Cost-saving Ideas for Muktinath
- Book your flight tickets as soon as possible to get best deals in flight rates.
- Book experienced guiding company like Weramblers.com to get discounts on accommodation, flights such as helicopter tour to Muktinath Temple as well as local travel bookings.
- Try to visit during off-season get discounts on flight and hotel bookings and to prevent yourself from the crowded area.
Things to Carry while Travelling to Muktinath Temple
If you are planning a trip to Muktinath Temple, you must carry below-given things to avoid any problem during your voyage.
- If you are travelling during winters then don’t forget to carry jackets or sweaters, gloves and thermal wears with you.
- A raincoat or umbrella is also must carry things as in mountain area rain shower can come anytime.
- During summers try to bring full sleeves pants and t-shirts, light sweaters/jackets as it is a religious place short will not be considered nice here.
- Comfortable pair of shoes and fleets.
- Windcheater is also a best option to avert the chilly wind.
- Carry sunglasses to avoid sun rays.
- Downloading a travel app is a good option as well since it will assist various sections like local language and directions etc.
- Torchlight to help them in case of power cut.
- The most important thing to carry is all essential documents that you need at the time of visa(Indian’s don’t required Visa to enter Nepal).
- You must carry a universal adaptor for yourself to remain all your electronic tools and devices fully charged during your trip to Muktinath Temple. Indian chargers works fine in Nepal.
Follow above rules of travelling to enjoy your Muktinath Temple tour fully.