Mardi Himal Trek, 8 Nights 9 Days
Region: Himalayan Ranges in Nepal.
Mardi Himal Trek Type: Group Adventure.
Trek Begins and Ends at: Kathmandu/Kathmandu.
Trekking Duration: 8 Nights / 9 Days.
The difficulty level of Mardi Himal Trek: Moderate.
Maximum Altitude Gain: 4,100 meters / 13,541 feet.
Type of Accommodation during Mardi Himal Trek: Tent/Guest House.
The route that opened its gates in the recent times, the Mardi Himal Trek in the Annapurna Region is a great way to witness the supreme raw beauty of nature, the mountain landscapes and the Rhododendron and Oak Forests. The sights of the Annapurna, Mardi Himal, and Mt. Machhapuchare are the major attraction of the journey, while the walk through the remoteness of the traditional villages is a cherishing experience. The trail passes through the fast streams, dense Rhododendron and Oak Forests and as the route climbs up, the magnificent views of Hiunchuli and Dhaulagiri along with the Annapurna Group of Peaks can be seen. It is a great opportunity to enjoy the very best of the trekking trails.
Trekking is the most exciting part of traveling that has been popular among the travel enthusiasts for quite a long time now. Trekking allows you to explore the less-traveled places through the beautiful landscapes and adventurous paths. The rivers, mountains, villages, valleys, forests appeal to a lot of people who likes to travel.
The Mardi Himal trek in Nepal is a relatively newer destination in the Annapurna region east of the Modi Khola river across the Hiunchuli valley. Mt. Annapurna, Mardi Himal, Mt. Macchapuchare are among the majestic ranges you will witness along with Rhododendron and pine forests. The walk through the rural villages gives an insight into the culture and lifestyle of the people who have not witnessed mass tourism as yet. The 10 days itinerary will guide you in planning better for the trip.
- Airport pick-up and drop-offs to the international terminal.
- Domestic airport transfers.
- All meals during the trek (Vegetarian).
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
- Local transports.
- Accommodation during the trekking period.
- Domestic return flights (If applicable).
- Certified guide.
- Trek completion certificate by Nepal Govt.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- The porter will carry only one luggage per person.
- All necessary permits.
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
What it does not include?
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Drinking water throughout the trip.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or any other reason.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Nepalese visa fee.(For Non Indian and Non Nepali customers)
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Trekking Bag.
- UV Protected Sun Glasses.
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes (Preferably Water Proof).
- Trekking Poles.
- Crocs Shoes/sandal.
- Water disinfection Drops / Tablets.
- Knapsack / Backpack / Rucksack.
- Good jacket to protect from cold.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Thermals – Top and Bottom.
- Poncho (for rain).
- Knee Cap 1 Pair.
- 1 quick drying towel.
- Sunblocks (SPF 50 and above) and Lip Salve with Sunblocks.
- Toilet Paper.
- Wet-Tissue Papers/ Baby Wipes.
- Headlamp, Torch with spare batteries.
- Trekking Socks.
- Gaiters for hiking in winter.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- 2 lightweight trekking pants.
- 3 lightweight trekking T-Shirt.
- 4 pairs trekking socks.
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates.
- Small, basic first aid kit( a cough and/or cold medicine, headache pills etc.).